A few jingles to brighten your day

So this post will be a short one, but only because the content is pretty heavy, data-wise. More story-telling posts are on the way though! But below will be mainly just videos  from my second song and chant contest at DOCS.




Here is Taylor's group, the Gorgeous Giraffes, singing 'Take me out to the Ball Game' and 'Hi, My name is Joe' from band camp :D


Next up we have the Polite Penguins (Danella's) doing 'Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes'


And of course the Sassy Squirrels with their rendition of 'Around the Mullberry Bush'


And here are my Desert Foxes (led by Aaron Teacher) doing 'Crazy for you Baby'


And the ever energetic Jungle Cats with their 'Hot Potato' 

More to come! But I don't think this post can handle anymore data!

All of my love,

Tea

Comments

Popular Posts