Double-Dog-Pinky-Swearing to Not Disappear Again...

Welcome back!

(I say to myself)

So I have had an eventful year, 2016 has been as crazy here as anywhere, but it's a good crazy, I think, usually, mainly. Regardless of the year's sanity or lack thereof, I have enjoyed it fully and will continue to.

Here's a little snapshot of what you've missed ^^



Some paragliding down south in Boreyeong
(with Laura bae & Gokcen)





Some hiking up north on Bukhansan
(with coworker Andre)

 

A temple or two...or seventeen, seriously, there are A LOT of temples in Korea



 

Cherry Blossom Festival around Jamsil Lake
(One of the most surreal experiences I've ever had, raining flower petals when the wind picked up)


A fantastic soccer game (Korea tied, tsk tsk) And I must say, nothing makes me miss soccer more than watching it with a crowd of chanting, screaming, overly-watered foreigners.




And of course I'm still a little dancing machine on occasion, with the lovely Laura (double of-course)

Okay so now you're alllll caught up...
Well, not really, not even mainly, or a little bit, but...
I don't have all the time in the world and contrary to what my friends think, I DO sleep.
So I'll keep this as concise as I can, for now at least.

Next up I'll share what I did for Chuseok!

Stay tuned,

All my love,
Tea

Comments

Popular Posts